In this video, David Armstrong, editor-in-chief and executive director of content, WealthManagement.com, and Altruist CEO Jason Wenk dive into how next-generation advisors are building their own practices through client-driven technology.
David and Jason highlight:
- What the skeptics got wrong about Altruist following their platform launch, the need the platform meets and who the business serves today.
- How advisors on the Altruist platform have a different approach to marketing and interacting with clients.
- Can advisors seeking a “lifestyle practice,” as opposed to orienting themselves around growth, be successful in today’s business environment?
- The generational transfer of advisory firms and wealth. How are younger next gen advisors approaching their careers?
- The next area of innovations in the advisor space—including direct indexing, fractional share trading and tax management.