In this video, David Armstrong, editor-in-chief and executive director of content, WealthManagement.com and Francesca McLin, chief content officer, Snappy Kraken take a deep dive into the content strategies that advisors can rely on to connect with their target audience.
David and Francesca discuss:
- What advisers can expect from a well-developed content strategy.
- How advisors need to get out of their own way to avoid the “I’m-not-a-creative-person” excuse when it comes to original content and marketing.
- The importance of targeting your marketing toward audiences in a specific niche, location or affinity group.
- What advisors get wrong with content marketing, and solutions to avoid the pitfalls.
- How long it takes to see a content strategy start to pay off.