Chase has launched a limited-time offer for the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card, giving new cardholders 100,000 bonus points after they meet the offer’s spending requirement. Consumers who are considering a new credit card should consider the bonus, along with the card’s other features, to determine if it’s a good fit.
- New Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card holders can earn 100,000 bonus points when they spend $3,000 in the first three months from account opening.
- Interested consumers should apply for the card by Oct. 27, 2022, to take advantage of this limited-time offer.
- Carefully consider the card’s value and other options to determine whether or not to apply.
Get More Marriott Points With the Bonvoy Boundless Card
The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card from Chase is offering 100,000 bonus points when new cardholders open an account by Oct. 27 and spend $3,000 in the first three months from account opening.
Based on Investopedia research, Marriott Bonvoy points are worth 1.05 cents apiece on average, giving you a value of $1,050 with this welcome offer. Keep in mind, though, that the hotel loyalty rewards typically have dynamic value, which means that the value you can get per point depends on the destination, property, travel dates and cash value of the stay.
In general, it’s best to avoid applying for a credit card strictly for its sign-up bonus, so make sure the card’s other benefits make sense for you, especially as they compare to the card’s $95 annual fee:
- Earn 6 points per dollar at participating Marriott hotels, 3 points per dollar on up to $6,000 spent in combined purchases each year on grocery stores, gas stations and dining, and 2 points per dollar on all other purchases.
- Get a free night certificate each account anniversary year, which is worth up to 35,000 points.
- Receive complimentary Silver Elite status with a chance to earn Gold Elite status when you spend $35,000 each calendar year.
Also, be sure to compare the card with other hotel and general travel credit cards to determine the best fit for you in the long run.